ZeelShops is too loyal and trust to our customer. We are too friendly with our customers and be with them before, during and after online shopping.
Our aim is to always satisfy our customers and support them in buying Stylish, Creative and Designing ZeelShops’s Products with secure and safe online shopping.
If you are returning the product, please take a note that some small irregularities in pattern, weaving, color, design etc. signifies these are handcrafted products and therefore are truly unique in nature. Therefore we would appreciate if you can consider that before returning any product. In spite of this, if you still want to return, we have a very friendly return policy. Customer satisfaction is of at most importance to us.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
There are changes in your confirmed order that EVEN AFTER you pay the product may NOT be available, we provide easy Refunds or Adjustments if the Case Occurs.
Damage pieces can be exchanged within 7 days of shipment.
Returns are accepted in 15 Days of Shipment
Products MUST NOT BE Cut or Changed or Used, OR ELSE THEY WONT BE APPLICABLE FOR CHANGE OR RETURN.
Stitched Suits will NOT BE exchanged or returned for ANY ISSUES.
Incorrect Stitching is NOT OUR RESPONSIBILITY, we are NOT Responsible for ANY FAULTs in Stitching sizes or any issues.
Products not as per description/photo on the website.
How to raise dispute for an order?
- By sending email to email@example.com
with images of broken/defective/damaged products within 3 days of delivery. We need photos of the damaged/defective/different products received so that we can defend your dispute with relevant seller. Please mention your order number in the email.
1. Go to your customer account here at https://www.zeelshops.com/my-orders/
and sign in when prompted.
2. Or Click the "My Account link" at the top of the site and sign in when prompted.
3. Click on the "Name" Tab on the top of page and Select the Order you wish to return.
4. If you are not registered on zeelshops.com, you can register by clicking the "Register" link on the top of website and then file the dispute or you can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org